Monday, February 11, 2013

12wbt update week 1 day 1 (Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation)

I do some stuff. Not lots of stuff, but some. And I keep pretty busy. This past 12 weeks, most of my 'busy' has been spent on kidwrangling my beautiful preschooler Autumn (4 this April) and my baby boy Zane (4.75 months old now), and participating in a round of the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation program (12wbt).

The next 12 weeks will involve some serious work on my cake decorating in preparation for my best friend Mel's wedding, more kidwrangling, some sewing and embroidery (I hope!), writing, decluttering the house before I really do lose my mind in this mess, and another 12 weeks of body transformation work. If I have time I'll do something about the yard, but I don't think that's very likely. ;-/

I am starting a new round of the 12wbt today, and instead of spamming my Facebook friends with 84 more daily updates, I am going to use my blog. Right here.

I am behind on my preseason tasks - need to reset my goals for this round yet. I'll post about that tomorrow.

For now, here is today's *final* 12wbt update that I posted on FB.


12wbt update: Well, yesterday was the last day of my Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation challenge. I had to wait until today to complete my final fitness test but the results are in, and they are great! Having met most of my goals and exceeded my expectations for the 12 weeks, I can't recommend this programme highly enough to anyone who's looking for guidance in getting fit and getting rid of some excess weight.

Weight reduced by 7.3 kg (9.5% of body weight)
BMI reduced to 26.2 - from the top end of 'overweight' to the lower end of it
Total cms reduced: 37 - including 6cm from my hips and each thigh!

Although I've been a bit slack with the eating plan, I have eaten far less crap in the past 12 weeks than I used to. A huge reduction in my sugar intake has helped my body and mind feel better.

I have trained pretty consistently throughout the 12 weeks, I think I got my 6 workouts in for at least 9 of those 12 weeks. I've learnt a lot about how exercise and food intake affect my body and my moods. I have also discovered that no matter how hard and how often I train, I am still really struggling with postnatal depression. I'm much improved, but am still really not myself.

Thanks to my FB friends for the support and encouragement, I really do appreciate it very much. I'll stop spamming everyone with 12wbt updates now - I'm starting another 12 week round today, to start preparing for my first half marathon, which I'm planning to do with my sister Jo in September.

12wbt update: Well, yesterday was the last day of my Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation challenge. I had to wait until today to complete my final fitness test but the results are in, and they are great! Having met most of my goals and exceeded my expectations for the 12 weeks, I can't recommend this programme highly enough to anyone who's looking for guidance in getting fit and getting rid of some excess weight.Weight reduced by 7.3 kg (9.5% of body weight)BMI reduced to 26.2 - from the top end of 'overweight' to the lower end of itTotal cms reduced: 37 - including 6cm from my hips and each thigh!  Although I've been a bit slack with the eating plan, I have eaten far less crap in the past 12 weeks than I used to. A huge reduction in my sugar intake has helped my body and mind feel better.I have trained pretty consistently throughout the 12 weeks, I think I got my 6 workouts in for at least 9 of those 12 weeks. I've learnt a lot about how exercise and food intake affect my body and my moods. I have also discovered that no matter how hard and how often I train, I am still really struggling with postnatal depression. I'm much improved, but am still really not myself.Thanks to my FB friends for the support and encouragement, I really do appreciate it very much. I'll stop spamming everyone with 12wbt updates now - I'm starting another 12 week round today, to start preparing for my first half marathon, which I'm planning to do with my sister @[735716264:2048:Jo] in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment